CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Why am I the tailgate goddess?

Maybe because my first outing as a baby was to a high school football game when I was a few weeks old. Maybe because I was a cheerleader. But I think the biggest reason is that I love a good party in the great outdoors and what better excuse for a party than football.



We love to tailgate for the Hoos at The University of Virginia. And some days the tailgating is the best part of the day. But football season is just too short. So we "tailgate' at the river, when we're kayaking, shooting skeet. Any excuse for a party!!



Enjoy the recipe and the other helpful hints I offer for tailgating year round.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blue Crab Bay Co. Shrimp Dip


Blue Crab Bay Co. is based on the eastern shore of Virginia. They have great spice mixes, snacks and bloody mary mixes. I'm not a fan of bloody marys but I've always been told they are fantastic. You can find their website here.

Here is their recipe using their Blue Crab Bay Shrimp Dix Mix. You can also get this as a kit which is alos very tasty.



Shrimp Dip
8oz. cream cheese
1 Tbsp. Blue Crab Bay Co. Shrimp Dip Blend
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Dash Worchestershire sauce
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 6 oz. tin Blue Crab Bay Co. Tiny Wild Cocktail Shrimp

Soften cream cheese and add mayo, lemon juice, Worchestershire Sauce, and Shrimp Dip Blend. Stri until creamy. Add shrimp and mix until well blended. Serve chilled with crackers, bread, whatever suits you.

Happy eating!

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Angela,
I'm your "recipe sharing" partner from For the Love of Food. I've posted your recipe on my blog (I hope you don't mind, but I made a few changes to make it a little healthier). I also came up with a healthier buffalo chicken dip that I hope you'll try. Your dip was a hit!
Jeanette
jeanetteshealthyliving.blogspot.com

Post a Comment